Services & Amenities
Safety & Security
At Hearthstone of Beaverton, someone is available to help you 24 hours a day.
- Each resident is given a call button to wear, connected to a state-of-the-art system that works everywhere in the building.
- A full-time registered nurse is on site weekdays (and on-call evenings and weekends), with trained caregivers and med-aides on duty 24 hours a day.
Housekeeping & Laundry
All apartment cleaning and personal laundry chores are done for you each week, by housekeeping staff.
Utilities & Maintenance
All utility services (except phone) are included. Your apartment maintenance is also covered — no need to hire a handyman, rely on family, or try to fix things yourself. Just press your call button for service.
The Hearthstone of Beaverton bus makes regular scheduled runs each week for medical appointments and shopping trips to Fred Meyer — plus scenic drives and special outings. All at no extra charge.
It's Never 2 Late Technology
Hearthstone of Beaverton features a unique, interactive technology called “It’s Never Too Late” (iN2L) for entertainment and social connection.
The system is easy to use, with a picture-based, touch-screen interface that lets residents simply “touch” their way to engaging content that plays on a big screen, TV-sized monitor. Its library contains 3,000 choices for social and spiritual connection, intellectual and physical stimulation, and special interests. Each resident can have his or her own home page on the system, preset with all their favorite choices.
Other On-Site Amenities
- Foot Care by a Registered Nurse
- On-site Beauty/Barber Shop
- Private Dining Room
- Library and Game Room
- Engaging activities
- Courtyard and gardens with walking paths